Jump to content

Ask a Varlot


Varlot
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Nomad said:

I thought, you were playing a part on Avatar. 😛

Hehe no 😛

14 hours ago, Altair said:

If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Teleportation! I'd be vacationing all of the time, and could move out of the city to a much cheaper and bigger place!

12 hours ago, Zach said:

What's your favorite movie of the 2020's?

Another Round, a great Danish film about a group of high school teachers that consume alcohol on a daily basis to see how it affects their social and professional lives. Highly recommended!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Varlot said:

Hehe no 😛

Teleportation! I'd be vacationing all of the time, and could move out of the city to a much cheaper and bigger place!

Another Round, a great Danish film about a group of high school teachers that consume alcohol on a daily basis to see how it affects their social and professional lives. Highly recommended!

That is a great superpower. Very creative. 🙂
That movie looks great. I'm going to watch it. 
---

What is your favorite tv show?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Altair said:

That is a great superpower. Very creative. 🙂
That movie looks great. I'm going to watch it. 
---

What is your favorite tv show?

Let me know what you think of it after you've seen it!

 

Currently: Succession. All-time: either Seinfeld or The Sopranos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Zach said:

 Best song you have had on repeat this year so far?

Yaeji with Raingurl

 

8 hours ago, bharath said:

What is your goal in making money? Do you mind to tell us that best way you earned money online?

I don't really have making money as a goal. I mean, I do want enough to get by, but I don't really care about being rich. An average salary is ok with me. I have never made money online.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Varlot said:

Yaeji with Raingurl

 

I don't really have making money as a goal. I mean, I do want enough to get by, but I don't really care about being rich. An average salary is ok with me. I have never made money online.

Thats weird as per me my main income source is from online, anyway thanks for your share and the job is excellent for a family than these online works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bharath said:

Thats weird as per me my main income source is from online, anyway thanks for your share and the job is excellent for a family than these online works.

It's not that weird I think, most people don't make money online! But interesting to learn that you mainly get your income from online endeavors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...